Times are tough and while you get back to business as normal, every bit helps.
The Indian Weekender is stepping up to support the struggling small businesses by offering thousands of dollars worth of digital advertising support.
“This is the least we can do to support our fellow small businesses which are facing financial mayhem unleashed by the threat of Covid-19 pandemic,” Sandeep Singh, editor of the Indian Weekender said.
This initiative is meant to provide opportunities for small businesses to connect with their existing and new potential customers and help them benefit from the Indian Weekender's massive reach within the Indian community and through its wide digital footprint.
Each business that wishes to avail this support can get free advertising worth $1,000 and use IWK's digital platform for the display of adverts including IWK's newsletter, Indian Weekender Website and Social media sites.
More details can be discussed on a one-on-one basis, once we receive your requests.
Please fill in the form below and submit so we can get in touch with you.
- Only applicable for advertising space on Indian Weekender website and email newsletter.
- Ad spot offered is at the sole discretion of the Indian Weekender.
- Business will have to supply the artwork / design according to the advert size.
- Free advertising limited to ad spots worth $1,000 only to one business.
- Indian Weekender reserves the right to cancel the scheme at any time without giving out any reasons.
This article is free to read, but it would awesome if we had your support.