Navratri is one of the most widely celebrated Hindu Festival.
While there is a huge range of food options for Navratri, the process to prepare the same is not very easy.
And especially when you are fasting, you do not want to spend too much time and energy in cooking.
So keeping that in mind we have brought some easy to prepare Navratri special recipes for you, that would be ready in no time. So read in and spice up your fasting a little with these mouth watering recipes.
· Water chestnut flour (Singhada or Kuttu atta) – 1 cup
· Yoghurt – 1 ½ tbsp
· Green chilli paste – ¼ tsp
· Rock salt – ½ tsp
· Eno fruit salt – 1 ½ tsp
· Oil – 1 ½ tsp
· Water – ½ cup
1. Mix the flour, yoghurt, water, green chillies, and rock salt. Rest this mixture for at least 4 hours.
2. Now add 1 ½ tsp of Eno fruit salt into the batter.
3. Heat 1 tsp water and 1 ½ tsp oil and add to the batter. Stir until all ingredients are nicely combined and the batter is smooth.
4. Pour the batter in a steel container and steam it for 15 minutes.
5. When cooked, serve with a sauce (chutney) of your choice.