Friday, June 26, 2009
an style="font-weight: bold;">Ingredients:
• 2 cups- chicken mince
• ½ cup- spring onions (chopped)
• 1tsp- garlic paste
• ½tsp- white pepper powder
• 1tsp- red chillie flakes (or occording to taste)
• 2tbsp- Szechwan sauce
• Salt according to taste
• 3cups- Refined flour (maida)
• In a bowl mix mince chicken with all the other ingredients, cover and marinate it for 1 hour.
• For the wanton wrappers, knead refined flour with one cup of warm water.Cover and let it stand for 30 min.
• Roll the dough into a small sami- flattened circles for about 8
cm, place the wrapper on one palm, put one tablespoon of marinated
chicken mixture on it, gather the edges of the wrapper and pinch firmly
together to form Momos.
• Heat up the Steamer; oil the Steamer rack well so that it prevents Momos from sticking.
• Arrange the Momos in the steamer, cover and cook for 10 to 15 min. or until they are cooked.
• Serve hot with sweet n sour sauce.
Serves 3 - 4 persons