1. Preparing financial statements for clients using standard checklists and preparing work papers to the required standard.
2. Preparing management and annual accounts
3. Identifying potential issues or opportunities in day-to-day work and raising these with Managers
4. Identifying areas for possible improvement and suggesting these to the Director
5. Preparing Income Tax, GST, PAYE, FBT returns
6. Liaising directly with clients to respond to queries or provide information, as requested
7. Providing service to clients on client sites as requested from time to time
8. Assisting directors with reviewing files as requested
Experience : Minimum three (3) years experience in New Zealand with any accounting / taxation firm.
Days required : 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
Type of person : Individual with great command on the following languages (Spoken and written)
English, Urdu & Telugu is must