Denim is certainly the most fuss-free dressing option for casual events but what if you get an option to try out the same clothing trend for your cocktail events?
Denim dresses are the most gung-ho dressing option as they come in flattering shapes, play nice with every body type, and are wearable throughout the year.
Whether you're in the mood for a new twist on silhouettes or want to stand out, Denim dresses will surely be your new favourite. They are manageable and très-comfortable.
If you are still not convinced about choosing a denim gown or dress for your next special occasion, our compilation this week of the best denim dresses will inspire you on how to do denim with style.
1. Jaime King looks stunning in this Alexa Chung x AG Julie Denim Dress with those long, black Chanel boots
2. Caroline Trentini in this Olivier Theyskens denim gown with embroidered lace top will give you serious dressing goals.
3. Veronika Heilbrunner in this shirtdress looks stunningly striking. This denim dress, when worn with a metal choker and soft-coloured leather jacket, will definitely make for a style symbol. The heavy boots won’t hurt either.
4. This cotton denim dress with twin side patch pockets, round neck and short sleeves is a perfect outfit for those casual get-togethers.
5. This vintage-inspired. button-front closure dress with front slant pockets is for all those on-the-go ladies and is a perfect attention-grabbing piece that you must have this season. This classic denim with a defined waist and a front slit gives a super-flattering shape. And finally, complete the look with the sadey heels.
So, ladies, it is time to pack those denim jeans for a while and look smokin' hot in the latest denim couture.
(Inspired from who what wear)