Isuzu D-Max fits the lives of Kiwis, whether they are farmers, tradespeople, weekend warriors or families carrying people and household items.
10 reasons why D-Max is one tough ute
1. The power and torque of Isuzu’s powerful, economical DOHC 16 valve 3-litre diesel engine, producing 250Nm at 1000 rpm.
2. Stainless steel timing chain and gears - no poly belt replacement at 60-100,000km.
3. Heavy-duty extra-wide chassis with eight cross members and eight body-mount points. Tapered wheel bearings and diff snorkels standard.
4. Safety: dual airbags, ABS with EBD twin piston front brake calipers and pre tensioning front seatbelts.
5. Attention to detail and build quality –just compare it.
6. Truck toughness – from Isuzu, the world’s biggest truck manufacturer.
7. And the world’s biggest builder of diesel engines.
8. Isuzu is Japan’s oldest vehicle manufacturer.
9. With true New Zealand delivery: the entire import, distribution and dealership network is proudly Kiwi owned and operated.
10. Davey Hughes chose D-Max. “This ute is one tough mutha,” says the Kiwi icon swashbuckling adventurer, owner of the Swazi brand of outdoor clothing.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, March 27, 2017 Monday, March 27, 2017 Sunday, March 26, 2017